Terms & Conditions
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
The Hyde Park Hotel Group cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible. The Hyde Park Hotel group cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
The Hyde Park Hotel Group cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.
CANCELLATION, NO-SHOWS AND CHANGES POLICY
- Standard Rate: The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel within 1 day before arrival.
- Non Refundable Rate: The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel at any time. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
- Special Offer (1 Year Guarantee): The guest can amend their reservation free of charge. Valid 1 Year from the initial Check-in Date. Subject to availability.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation within 1 day before arrival.
- No-show bookings will incur a charge equivalent to the entire duration of the accommodation.
- Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred.
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. “Significant changes” include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancellation, we will advise you as soon as possible.
- If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options:- 1. (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or 2. purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. 3. cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time)
- The Hyde Park Hotel Group reserve the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
1.The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
2. The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or
3. An event or circumstance which we, or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
4.The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- The Hyde Park Hotel group is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
All of our hotels and apartments are non-smoking hotels.
The Hyde Park Hotel Group reserves the right to charge a guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room £50.00 for the additional cleaning charges incurred. Should a guest continue to smoke in a non smoking room, The Hyde Park Hotel Group reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.All of our hotels and apartments are non-smoking hotels.
The Hyde Park Hotel Group reserves the right to charge a guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room £50.00 for the additional cleaning charges incurred. Should a guest continue to smoke in a non smoking room, The Hyde Park Hotel Group reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
SURVEILLANCE & CCTV
In the public areas of our hotels CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of all our guests’ and staff.
COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay with The Hyde Park Hotel group should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time.
Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must email email@example.com within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service.
We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
The Hyde Park Hotel Group may charge for missing or damaged items in your room during your stay.
Privacy Statement & Cookies
PRIVACY STATEMENT & COOKIES POLICY
Your privacy is very important to us. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- This web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”).
- When possible, this web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
- All personal information entered during the process of our secure online booking, these information are encrypted and securely coded through the SSL Certificate installed, which helps encrypt the information securely.
- All personal information provided by the guests are kept securely and are not shared with any third parties.
- Only if our customers have accepted, then only their contact details are used for Hotel’s internal online marketing for sending offers, newsletters and promotions.
- This website may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good – faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the hotel or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the hotel, the site, or the public.
- If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify us immediately and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookies”.
“Cookies” are small text files a web site can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising.
Where we use the word ‘device’, we mean the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access the internet.
If you’d like to read more about cookies, we think this website contains a lot of helpful information: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx
We don’t use any of our cookies to collect personal information about you, only anonymous information. We don’t use any of our cookies to target you with online advertising.
Please note that not all the cookies on our website are set by us (see Cookies set by third parties below).
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use two different types of cookie: Strictly Necessary Cookies and Performance Cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to move around our website or use its features. We use these cookies to:
· Allow your computer to be recognised within a website so any page changes, item or data selection is remembered; and
· Detect software on your device which enables content on our website.
These cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
Performance Cookies – These cookies aren’t essential but they provide us with useful anonymous information about how people use our website. Without them, it would be difficult for us to understand how our website is performing and we may miss out on the opportunity to make improvements that could enhance your user experience. We use these cookies to:
· Obtain statistics about how our website is used (including which pages are visited most often and how users came to visit our website);
· Evaluate website performance; and
· Help us ensure that the content and features on our website are relevant for your future visits.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
How to control cookies on this and other websites: You can use your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc) to allow, switch off or delete cookies on this and other websites. Each web browser is different so check the ‘Help’ function of your particular browser to determine how to update your cookie settings. If you are having difficulty updating your cookie settings, we recommend the website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx. It contains a step by step guide explaining how to update your cookies settings on most web browsers. Please note that, in a few cases, switching off or deleting cookies may reduce the functionality of or prevent access to certain websites (including this website).
COOKIES SET BY THIRD PARTIES
We use a number of social media tools and external applications to enhance your interaction with this website – for example, we sometimes embed videos from YouTube. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. We do not control these cookies and we suggest you check these third party websites for more information about the cookies they use. Please also see How to control cookies on this and other websites above for guidance on how you can switch off or delete cookies on other websites.